October 18, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 7 Shouts:

WCS - Wookie

September 28, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
My files are from the 0.78b release and only partially in block format. I would need to spend a considerable amount of time reformatting them correctly then testing which skills/utlimates worked. Something which I just no longer have the patience nor passion to do.

Kami

September 19, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
You mean from pwneds Version to the new one? So your stuff ist ini Style or Not?

WCS - Wookie

September 18, 2018, 01:32:13 AM
Hey guys,
Just letting you know that I am stopping work on my csgo wcs server. CSGO server hosting is just too much for me to wrap my head around right now. + the conversion of my old races to the new format is taking way too long. I'll still pop back in here and there but I won't be active.

Naiken

August 23, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
I think I have you added on my main account (which is currently occupied with CSGO server license), I will add you on my alt account.

Manifest

August 23, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I'm good myself, thanks for asking! That sounds awesome! What is your name on steam, I would love to see what you got going! :-)

Naiken

August 23, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Hey man, It's going good. Yourself?

Yes, you should. Currently WIP on WCGO as we speak. ;)

Manifest

August 23, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
Hey Naiken!
- How is it going mate? :D

Should I expect to see you coming back this year? :-)

Show 50 latest
Pages: [1]

It's been over 10 years since the creation of these forums.
Thank you all for your contributions up to this point!

"There you go, joining your favorite WCS server.
   Try-hards standing in your way. Gotta fight for that top ranking, grind for it."

Update: Did you know there is now an easy customizable WCS release which allows gameplay for both CS:S and CS:GO?
Pages: [1]
47 Guests, 0 Users