August 23, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

Author Topic: I think i will release my racepack Havent made all races! 360 races  (Read 472 times)

Offline specdo

• Level 0 Beginner
  • <3 WCS :)
Hey, im thinking of releaseing my racepack becuz no one else did becuz everyone is kind selfish..
I have made maybe 60 races, the rest is races from other racepack "small once" and just copy paste section
Plz don't mention my english, i know its bad :)
Btw im owner of SpecDo WCS
And one more thing, the races are not the most balanced races :/

Offline BR4V0R4

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
  • I design stuff and create ideas for others
Re: I think i will release my racepack Havent made all races! 360 races
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »
the races are not the most balanced races
now that's an understatement  :)
Quote Collection

Manifest : I love Swedish Women.
Manifest: "I think CSGO will also be a more mature audience when we announce CSGO"
Manifest: "10 inches restraining order from my penis"
Too many Danes : "Fix din race Hacker"

Offline Teller

• Level 7 Expert
  • #FIXYOURRACE
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 04:01:29 PM »
Hey, im thinking of releaseing my racepack becuz no one else did becuz everyone is kind selfish..

Fuck off. Thanks

This is the best wcs server i've ever seen.
Check it out ! http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=16799.0

Offline BR4V0R4

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 06:52:53 PM »

Fuck off. Thanks
My man Teller coming with the clutch :D but why tho?
Quote Collection

Manifest: "I think CSGO will also be a more mature audience when we announce CSGO"

Offline Eareland

• Level 7 Expert
  • Most honest is to be without a word of a lie
    • FSSM
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:46:15 AM »

Fuck off. Thanks

I am proud of you. You couldn't say that better than me.
I most likely thought in the same way as you, but I couldn't say that. Thanks!

I want to say it more nicely, like this:

I give some respect for the thought of sharing racepack. I liked racepacks too. But sometimes it wasn't nice to go through all the "hundred" races and fix the errors, tho...

However, saying that everyone is "kind (of) selfish", is mean, because they do not share...what? races or racepacks?
People shared races and racepacks, a long time ago. But I think I know what you mean...
Hopefully you mean that other WCS server hosts do not share their racepacks. Some do.
If they don't, it's okay to be selfish. I most likely wouldn't share my server racepack, because it's stupid thing to do.
Why should I give my racepack to other hosts? lol Makes no sense, at all, if your server is doing fine...if your server is dying, then I can understand why you'd share your racepack.

About your server. I checked your server a long time ago. Nothing special there. I didn't enjoy it.
Hopefully your 60+ races are actually selfmade and not 99% c/p. Now that I said this..you maybe do not feel like sharing your racepack anymore. Are you selfish?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:48:22 AM by Eareland »

Offline BR4V0R4

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 10:40:31 AM »
About your server. I checked your server a long time ago. Nothing special there. I didn't enjoy it.

Oooooh boy... i could fire so many shots about this specdo kid's server but i'm trying to be nice  :)  :)  :)  :)
  :)  :)
Quote Collection

Offline specdo

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 06:44:05 PM »
All i tryd to say was, that i dont understand why keep the races to you self after you close your server and NEVER opening it again. Jeeezz understand, and plz calm down.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:20:19 PM by specdo »

Offline specdo

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 06:49:54 PM »
I dident read over what i said before :( Dident try to be rude at all. I just tryd to say that i dont understand why keep all your good work for you self even tho your server wont be up anymore. Plz understand sorry to everyone..

Offline Muerte

• Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • Fortitude
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 07:11:31 PM »
Hello specdo,

The discussion on "sharing" versus "keeping content for yourself" is an everlasting discussion where opinions strongly differ between content holders across the world, as you can see by the replies by some of our elder members. Anyhow, I'm sure you meant no offense.

You are definitely welcome to share your races so that others may use some of them or perhaps even your entire racepack. It is somewhat noteworthy that you still manage to run a WCS server in this day and age whilst many have already stopped hosting WCS servers (I guess everyone just got old or something). Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck with your server and in general.

Btw, feel free to post some server info in the "Promote your server" section of the forums so that others can read up on what it is actually about and learn more about what you're trying to accomplish.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:18:51 PM by Muerte »
Anyways why you all code so late? Or early? Don't you guys sleep at all?
Sleep? What's that? Just put a wire up your arse and charge while you code during the night. Doesn't all do that, or is it just me??