July 26, 2017, 12:29:16 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 7 Shouts:

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
Hey Predz. Ive tested on my windows 7 Machine and I still get a crash. If it works for you, please let me know what version of SP you have installed!

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
hmm that's odd. It crashes no matter what I do. Even a fresh database without any skills.

I just finished installing the server on my local machine. Installing sourcePython and checking it out.

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:12:36 AM
Not to sure tbh DHack :s

I will install an SRCDS on my laptop and run it to see if I can find any problems. I have known about plugins causing crashes at map end for ages, but can't remember the cause xD I think it is something to do with delays...

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
Thats awesome. Ive been coding for Python 2 for 10+ years. I havent learned much about Python3. So Im not exactly sure how to use these decorators. But I'm willing to learn it. Did you have a chance to review my post and try to figure out the crash I'm getting?

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:03:00 AM
*You could just use it in the old list way if you wished... (https://pastebin.com/5YfuPHAa)

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:02:41 AM
Yeh exactly that ;) When you subclass one of my skills, you can easily redefine the properties (variables) and they become unique to your new skill. A property is just what we call it in python because it describes a function. But in variable terms it is just a function which returns a value. You co

DHack

July 19, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
If you see my last post on the CSGO release topic, you can see my main concerns. Also if you mean "properties" as in variables of like percentages to use. So different classes can have the same skill, but different percentages. I dont know if described that right lol^

Show 50 latest

Video's

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

08 Dec 2015 - Warcraft GO v0.3.0.beta

Warcraft GO v0.3.0.beta

Description:
    Warcraft GO Edition designed by Predz and Mahi. Built upon the Source.Python plugin to be a huge upgrade to the old versions of WCS, works for CS:S and CS:GO.

Requirements:
    Source.Python
    EasyPlayer Package

Download:
    v0.3.0.beta Release

Installation:
    Drag all content from zip/rar into the csgo directory.
    Add "sp load wcgo" to your server.cfg or autoexec.cfg.
    If you're having problems, watch Mahi's video tutorial to make sure you did everything right before asking for more help.

Configuration:
    Edit the config.py file to your preferences.
    Add custom heroes/items into their respective folders.
    Customize hero categories, levels, etc.

Credits:
    Manifest for him coding the effects, and supplying my test servers.

Extra:
    If you don't want people to use them then add an underscore (_) to the beginning of the Python file's name.
    The "models" dictionary supplied with this version auto-precaches everything. So just retrieving the item from the dictionary is enough.

Change Log:
[Spoiler]
    v 0.3.0.beta
    - Added support translations (special thanks to @satoon101 for most of the work) as well as English and Finnish translations
    - Fixed all the XP and level displays where `max_level` was set to `None` and thus it would display `X/None` instead of just `X`
    - Improved ultimate checks so you can no longer ultimate when dead (and the current heroes prevent ultimating between rounds too)
    - **Loads** of bug fixes (huge thanks to the http://www.warcraft-source.com community) and other minor improvements, which can all be seen through the [commit history]

v 0.2.2.beta
    - Beta (check Github for changes)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
49 Guests, 0 Users