July 26, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 7 Shouts:

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
Hey Predz. Ive tested on my windows 7 Machine and I still get a crash. If it works for you, please let me know what version of SP you have installed!

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
hmm that's odd. It crashes no matter what I do. Even a fresh database without any skills.

I just finished installing the server on my local machine. Installing sourcePython and checking it out.

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:12:36 AM
Not to sure tbh DHack :s

I will install an SRCDS on my laptop and run it to see if I can find any problems. I have known about plugins causing crashes at map end for ages, but can't remember the cause xD I think it is something to do with delays...

DHack

July 19, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
Thats awesome. Ive been coding for Python 2 for 10+ years. I havent learned much about Python3. So Im not exactly sure how to use these decorators. But I'm willing to learn it. Did you have a chance to review my post and try to figure out the crash I'm getting?

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:03:00 AM
*You could just use it in the old list way if you wished... (https://pastebin.com/5YfuPHAa)

Predz

July 19, 2017, 10:02:41 AM
Yeh exactly that ;) When you subclass one of my skills, you can easily redefine the properties (variables) and they become unique to your new skill. A property is just what we call it in python because it describes a function. But in variable terms it is just a function which returns a value. You co

DHack

July 19, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
If you see my last post on the CSGO release topic, you can see my main concerns. Also if you mean "properties" as in variables of like percentages to use. So different classes can have the same skill, but different percentages. I dont know if described that right lol^

Show 50 latest

Video's

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

03 Dec 2015 - Forum Changes

Dear WCS users, coders and enthousiasts,

The WCGO (Source.Python) version has finally arrived. The forum structure has been updated to best welcome this new version. There will be news and updates on a regular basis, tutorials will be forged and new content will be shared. In all of this, your patience and participation is highly appriciated.

The WCS (ES:P) version has been discontinued, official updates will no longer be released and support will be kept to a minimal. You may continue to use this version at your own risk, but please be aware that server crashes are to be expected. All of the related forum boards and topics have been moved to the Archive. However, you will still be allowed to post and reply in this section for as long as EventScripts continues to function.

Regards,
Muerte
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
51 Guests, 0 Users