August 15, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

Author Topic: [Race] - Hybrid  (Read 448 times)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
[Race] - Hybrid
« on: January 10, 2018, 02:54:35 AM »
This race was originally created by NovaKiller. I decided to rework this race as one of the first races seeing as a lot of people love this race and would probably ask for this one for the new WCS version by Kami.

I suppose everything that has to be said has been said, enjoy the race and feel free to leave some feedback! :-)

(◠‿◠)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:34:45 PM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline WCS - Wookie

• Level 6 Experienced
  • Qualified Teacher, working in IT and loving WCS.
Re: [Race] - Hybrid
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 03:37:55 PM »
How did you sneak this one by me?

I am definitely gonna have to give this a try on my server. (even if I have to tinker with the code to get it to work).

This was my all time favourite race back in the classic 2008 days of wcs.
If you like WCS and are from AUS/NZ drop by our server to take a look.

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 05:43:08 PM »
Hehe, not sure, I don't think I was very subtle releasing it, the day when I released this race along with a few other it there were like 5 race releases out in the new topic section, this one included :D

But I hope you will like it, it is slightly modified from the original, but the concept and design should remain the same :-)

Please let me know if you find it to be equally enjoying, I know a lot of people have a love for the race, and I would like to hear their comment on it, yourself included. :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 12:46:06 PM »
I recommend re-downloading all the races submitted by me, except for the ones for the CS:S only races.

Because they have all received the same update, making them compatible with both CS:S and CS:GO. With this update sounds for both CS:S and CS:GO have also been added, so races that was missing sounds for CS:GO before have now been fixed.

This race have received an update, I recommend all users to re-download the race.
Unless bugs are reported then this should be the final update for this race.