December 14, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 7 Shouts:

DoCNL

December 11, 2017, 09:45:25 PM
Been looking through old pics, races, maps etc, god I miss the glorious days of css and wcs

Eareland

November 28, 2017, 04:40:21 PM
np, its nothing, I just wanted to tell that. Dats all. I cant wait u have in ur sleeves. In my sleeves theres just my wrists.

Manifest

November 28, 2017, 12:39:17 AM
@Eareland, it was not ment as a correction or an attack or anything like that, more an encouragement to prepare for what is about to come :-)

Eareland

November 27, 2017, 10:33:39 PM
harsh. its not that I didn't know how to, it's that I didn't want to...exceptions were ultimate block and event block situations! tho, im ex-code hue hue.

Manifest

November 27, 2017, 11:38:48 AM
For the meantime, I encourage all race coders out there to learn how to code the block format.

To see good examples on how to code in block format check race codes from these authors: Naiken, Hypa, Holliday, Teller and Manifest.

Manifest

November 27, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
With the fear of sounding like a hardcore believer branding salvation. Just hang in there forum, if everything goes well something great will soon be announced here on the forum, that might just be able to restore WC:S to it's former glory days. :-)

Manifest

November 20, 2017, 08:10:14 PM
That sounds nice Zawmbee!
It's good to see you around again! - Also best of luck, I really hope that you get the job! :-)

Show 50 latest

Video's

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

12 Feb 2010 - Website Downtime

Hello,

I know most of the members are wondering what is going on around here! Well I'm here to tell you now...We had major problem with our website and in process of fixing I ran into more trouble and I was really short on time during last few days but I finally got it up for now still there is no telling when it might go down so just be with me I will do my best to get it going smooth ASAP. Sorry for all this mess. :(   

Note:  Please back up all the code, race or any other stuff that you need ASAP...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
22 Guests, 0 Users