October 23, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

Author Topic: Blood Demon  (Read 3817 times)

Offline crazymage

• Level 3 Trained Apprentice
  • bleyzerr1
Re: Blood Demon
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »
don't work(((

Offline Muerte

• Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • Fortitude
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
it does work, so crazymage, start figuring out what you did wrong huh? :p
Anyways why you all code so late? Or early? Don't you guys sleep at all?
Sleep? What's that? Just put a wire up your arse and charge while you code during the night. Doesn't all do that, or is it just me??

Offline pookzabazz

• Level 6 Experienced
  • Twk Member
    • TWK
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »
Race works fine except the same old 'bug'

I have to have delayes between the 'Drop weapon / give weapon & clip set'. After doing that, all works fine :)

Cheers ;)

EDIT : for P90, you code the setclip 200, before you give the gun (es_give comes 1 sec later ), it's not working for me, should it ? :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:09:23 PM by pookzabazz »

Offline Jareth

• iRRex|Gaming / Deutscher forum Helfer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Wcs-Lagerhaus/Ich helfe Gernen allen Deutschen =)
    • Server#1 Wcs Home
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »
Blood Demon Bug: (best removed the first race, as everything buggy)
- P90 Ammo Skill does not work. Steht but because "you spawned to P90 to 90 with Ammo Clip"but it has only 50
- Upgrade Skill is indeed but the upgrades remain only 1 lap
- Disguse skill was in my net.
- Reset Skill, because of what is respawn and all upgrades are gone. If I turn I die and go to spawn? Who pushes the already if he is still alive? please ne abgfrage installed after the death to "revive yes / no" and if so then upgrades away

in German :

Blood Demon Bug: (am besten erstmal entfernen die Race, da alles buggy)
- P90 Ammo Skill geht nicht. Steht zwar da:"you spawned an P90 with an 90 Ammo Clip" aber man hat nur 50
- Upgrade Skill geht zwar aber die upgrades bleiben nur 1 Runde
- Disguse Skill ging bei mir net.
- Reset Skill, da steht was von respawn und alle Upgrades sind weg. Wenn ich aktiviere sterbe ich und gehe zum spawn?? Wer drückt das schon wenn er noch lebt?? bitte ne abgfrage nach dem Tot einbauen"wiederbeleben ja/nein" und wenn ja dann upgrades weg

;)

Offline Manifest

• Level 7 Expert
  • Working on a new server
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 04:14:27 PM »
Hello Holliday! :)

I know this thread is now quite old. I'm posting because I happen to have found an error in the race, it's very minor but I thought you may want to be informed about it anyway.

In the ultimate block called "Reset" you have a line which is supposed to play a sound to the user of the ultimate I suppose, but you're using event_var(userid).
The line is:
[Spoiler]
es_playsound event_var(userid) weapons/hegrenade/explode4.wav 1

and should be corrected to:
[Spoiler]
es_playsound server_var(wcs_userid) weapons/hegrenade/explode4.wav 1

I know this bug is not causing any real harm at all, but since it's probably an error that you just happened to have overlooked I thought you may want to know it. I also checked if the error was present in the Holliday_WCS and it is, but it should be an easy fix. :)

Sincerely
- Manifest
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline xines

• Level 7 Expert
  • Wcs FTW <33 - - - - - - - but still doing ur mom!
    • Dark WCS
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »
Even tho its an low level correcting, its still cool you got the time to go through the races and start bug fixing, really awesome Mani ;D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:50:07 PM by xines »
Xines Making people laugh on WCS!

Offline Manifest

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2014, 07:12:49 PM »
Even tho its an low level correcting, its still cool you got the time to go through the races and start bug fixing, really awesome Mani ;D

Thanks, and no problem.
It may be very minor errors that I happen to find during this and I will most likely post if I encounter any other, no matter the size, unless Holliday tells me not to post them, or tells me to post them elsewhere.
That being said, I really like the races that Holliday has made and provided the forum with throughout the time. Therefore I'd be more than happy to go through the races and report in the potential errors that I may find, (If I happen to find other than this one of course).

Sincerely
- Manifest
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Manifest

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 01:18:17 PM »
In the ultimate block you are using two vectors but there are no previously defined coordinates to the vector2.
Just adding in:
[Spoiler]
es_getplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 server_var(wcs_userid)

Also the sound used in the ultimate block are using event_var(userid) at the moment, when it should be server_var(wcs_userid)
[Spoiler]
es_playsound event_var(wcs_userid) weapons/hegrenade/explode4.wav 1

Replacing the lines with the above snippets should get the job done :-)