July 19, 2019, 02:33:10 AM

Author Topic: [DotA] Lord of Avernus (Abaddon)  (Read 9701 times)

Offline Stinkyfax

• I <3 WCS
  • Level 7 Expert
  • WoW mod
    • World of Warcraft mod Servers
[DotA] Lord of Avernus (Abaddon)
« on: July 27, 2007, 06:45:13 PM »

Lord of Avernus (Abaddon) ! ! (100% tested)
A former paladin of great renown, Abaddon fell into darkness during the invasion of the Burning Legion, becoming possessed by many demons, corrupting both his soul and his powers. Now a Death Knight set high in the Lich King's hierarchy of generals, he rides into battle against impossible odds, never stopping until he reaches the World Tree itself. Whether enhancing his own fortitude with a shield of dark energy, or using his life force to aid in combat, the Lord of Avernus leads the armies of the Scourge ever onward, forever locked in combat with the forces of good, and his enemies who were once his greatest comrades.

Futures: every skill is customized and not standart. No boring typical skills like "+spawn hp/speed/invis" (it's so typical!).

Install:  Read FAQ for installation details: http://www.warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=1263.0
All skills are tested and working, W0W!

Skill 1 : Force Shield (Force Shield reduces damage taken by 5-30%)
Skill 2 : Frostmourne (You can easly chase hurted by you enemy for 0.5-2.5 sec with 1.45 speed)
Skill 3 : Frost Traps! (Make 2-6 frost traps which will make enemy get 3 frost damage per second and move slower.) - Ability
Skill 4 : Borrowed Time (Time around Avernus stops for 0.5-1.5 sec)

Changelog:
Skill "Fear" is removed.
Ultimate is nerfed again.

Ultimate is nerfed.

New FAQ you can find by pressing here.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 200 days!]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 03:56:14 PM by Stinkyfax »

Offline Frodo

• Level 7 Expert
  • Actinosphaerium eichhorni
    • Belgium Force!
Re: [DotA] Lord of Avernus (Abaddon)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 10:49:35 PM »
Skill 2 : Frostmourne (You can easly chase hurted by you enemy for 0.5-2.5 sec with 1.45 speed)
I can't get it what it does.

Eeee... It just freezes everything (it can't move, shoot, look etc.?), including nades and stoping them from exploding? If yes, it's best ultimate made ever.

Edit: oh, offtopic, but, can you make "Rikimaru" race? I'm really impressed and curious how are you going to make f.e. Ultimate (to make this not overpowered.. dunno will it be?), and, of course, backstab. :E
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:52:18 PM by Frodo »

Actually I found it as best Bux ever. Everything's automated!

Offline Stinkyfax

• I <3 WCS
  • Level 7 Expert
  • WoW mod
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 12:04:15 AM »
Making backstab is nice idea and possible, but invis is typical and i don't like such skills  :roll:
Ok now about lord:
After you hit target, your movement speed increases to 1.45 of normal for 0.5-2.5 sec.
Unfortunatly there is only 1 thing which can stop almost everything and it's pause - but than you will be stopped too :D
So i've decited to stop only enemies in close radious: they can't even shoot,aim, move...

Offline Frodo

• Level 7 Expert
  • Actinosphaerium eichhorni
    • Belgium Force!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 06:26:32 PM »
You've forgot Fear skill and add (i think) that skill 3 is an ability.

Actually I found it as best Bux ever. Everything's automated!

Offline [UMR]Strider

• Level 2 Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 10:03:20 PM »
Hey Stinky, i was messing around with a few sprites and thought these 2 looked pretty good for frost trap. Just maybe reduce the visibility.

I like this 1 actually looks like a ball of frost ^

This is the sprite that HOLLIDAY used in Molecule.

Ill do a few other things... havent really had time to work on making a kool effect yet, been really busy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:07:40 PM by [UMR]Strider »

Offline Stinkyfax

• I <3 WCS
  • Level 7 Expert
  • WoW mod
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »
First one looks cool. It's specific: like a trap but with icon "frost circle". Try reducing Z coordinates for this cloud and increasing size of it? so it looks more like a peace of frost on the ground. But it will be stoopid in places like dusct :-/
Need effect like serping ward but with frost colors.. anyway good job

Offline [Oddity]TeacherCreature

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 03:57:27 AM »
Stinky when you change ro fix a race ... are you updating the text file at the top of the post ?

Edward D'Andrea

Offline Stinkyfax

• I <3 WCS
  • Level 7 Expert
  • WoW mod
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 09:34:44 AM »
ofc  ;)

Offline Stinkyfax

• I <3 WCS
  • Level 7 Expert
  • WoW mod
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:21 PM »
after the ability block it's ultimate block, and after ultimate block there is instruction how to register command for ability. It's easy understadable if you know a bit english and have time to read 2-3 times if didn't get from first time.

If you have 0.77 it may be harder to install races coz instruction is made for 0.75. But I didn't work with 0.77 and will not be able to make instruction for this version.

P.S. The last thing in the installation is going on nearly the toppest place in ultimates.txt, find almost same strings with wcs_warden or wcs_ward (don't remember) and this thing should be in same place. (but do no replace :D )

Zawmbee

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »
lol, you used entangle roots :P  I see teh language