August 18, 2019, 03:57:15 PM

Author Topic: [Server] WCS 4 Life - Best Races | Hall of Fame | Fortitude & V Networks  (Read 11495 times)

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
Re: [Server] Fortitude - High Quality WCS
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »
This is really one of the best servers I have seen and I think it can easily hold up against the famous servers like Azeroth!

Manifest you are one of the most creative guys I know and its a pleasure to work with you!

So: Everyone go and play on this beast of a server! You will love it!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:59:54 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 10:03:01 PM »
This is really one of the best servers I have seen and I think it can easily hold up against the famous servers like Azeroth!

Manifest you are one of the most creative guys I know and its a pleasure to work with you!

So: Everyone go and play on this beast of a server! You will love it!

I can only agree with you on this, and I personally think we are capable of competing with famous servers like Azeroth, elsewise we will be in the near future. That being said the Legends of Azeroth server really was one of a kind and a very cool server  8)

And thank you for the kind words Kami, they are much appreciated ;)

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:59:43 PM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Etox

• Level 4 Intermediate
  • Do You Even Block!?
    • Lucky.Gaming
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 06:36:16 PM »
I like the server a lot, great job mate :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:00:07 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 11:20:31 PM »
I like the server a lot, great job mate :)

Thank you very much Etox, I'm happy you like the server :)
Your comment is much appreciated :)

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:00:15 PM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Miku

• Level 2 Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 12:11:17 AM »
the server is probably 1 of the best i've been on for awhile.. most server nowadays is literally sheit, but this 1 seems more like a worth opponent to face o3o..

Good job on the server and good luck forward~
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:00:24 PM by Manifest »

<- add if you like.

Offline Ryziou

• Level 2 Apprentice
  • Why is this blank?
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 12:27:00 AM »
Great server and it was actually fun testing effects with Manifest.

Keep up the good work mate.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:00:36 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 01:11:17 AM »
Great server and it was actually fun testing effects with Manifest.

Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks Ryziou, I'll try to keep up the good work as much as I can :)
Also it was nice making the whole race with you and also enjoyed making the effects with you, especially since you gave very useful feedback and I think the result turned out to be pretty good, it sure was a pleasure to make the race with you :)

the server is probably 1 of the best i've been on for awhile.. most server nowadays is literally sheit, but this 1 seems more like a worth opponent to face o3o..

Nice to hear that you enjoyed being on the server :)
Don't know about most of the servers nowadays I just know they tend to either be focusing on quantity rather than quality, they're often not very stable and the majoirty is very unbalanced, atleast in comparison to this one :)
I hope to see you on the server in the near future, had a fun time playing with/against you :p

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:00:53 PM by Manifest »

Offline DoCNL

• Level 7 Expert
  • http://5-starz.webs.com <-- AWESOME!
    • 5* website
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »

Agreed, a lot of server owners think (fortunately not all of them) a wcs server is easy, just put the default races or an unbalanced racepack and done, now get a shitload of money.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:01:05 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

Agreed, a lot of server owners think (fortunately not all of them) a wcs server is easy, just put the default races or an unbalanced racepack and done, now get a shitload of money.

I could not agree more with you DoCNL, it is very saddening that it's the general attitude towards WCS as it causes a lot of people to visit those servers, get a bad experience and maybe don't wanna play it ever again, or they will only play on that server because they are indoctrinated to think that WCS cannot be made better because the server owners are stating so. :/
I've especially encountered the last scenario a few times while visiting other WCS servers with Teller, it's quite sad, mainly because the players believe the owners who claims these things :/
It's not an easy task to make a great WCS server, and this server has currently received a lot of great feedback, but that doesn't mean the L:WCS Dev. team will become idle. I personally plan on reworking more races, and hopefully in the near future I'll get back to making my own ones again.
I have a lot of ideas for upcoming races, which I cannot wait to put to good use, hopefully I'll end up with some good results. I may also end up releasing some of the races here on the forum, but that's a little future project as I am currently focusing on the server itself. :)

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:01:18 PM by Manifest »

Offline LordAlucard

• Level 0 Beginner
  • Not a beginner
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 02:59:27 AM »
Thats a great server and im happy to know him.

Great coders work on it and im happy that it exists. I support this server, because of his great ideas. everyone should play there once, you can see a big difference to other servers

Im sorry for my bad english, good luck Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:01:40 PM by Manifest »
My own Browsergame i love php
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDupEgzCgtg&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Offline Muerte

• Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • Fortitude
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »
Approved and added to Hall of Fame.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:01:47 PM by Manifest »
Anyways why you all code so late? Or early? Don't you guys sleep at all?
Sleep? What's that? Just put a wire up your arse and charge while you code during the night. Doesn't all do that, or is it just me??

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
Thats a great server and im happy to know him.

Great coders work on it and im happy that it exists. I support this server, because of his great ideas. everyone should play there once, you can see a big difference to other servers

Im sorry for my bad english, good luck Manifest

I'm glad that you find the server to be great, also thank you very much and I'm also very happy to know you, thanks for helping me out advising, as well as clearifying things when I am in doubt :)

The L:WCS Dev. team contains of a lot of great coders with accordingly great personalities. I'm happy that you support the server as well as the ideas behind it, and I'm happy for your support.

Approved and added to Hall of Fame.

Thank you very much for the seal of approval Muerte!
- I hope that we can live up to what's being expected from us in the future.

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:05:36 PM by Manifest »

Offline Lukas320

• Level 7 Expert
  • <3 WCS :)
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 05:57:46 PM »
Best promotion post ever, imo

Just by looking at the post I can tell that you put a lot of time into it, and I'm sure that will reflect to the server too.
Even though that I'm not a regular CSS player anymore I can promise you that I will give it a try.

This promotion really gives me the urge to join the server  ;D

Great job & keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:02:00 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 12:22:14 AM »
Best promotion post ever, imo

Just by looking at the post I can tell that you put a lot of time into it, and I'm sure that will reflect to the server too.
Even though that I'm not a regular CSS player anymore I can promise you that I will give it a try.

This promotion really gives me the urge to join the server  ;D

Great job & keep up the good work!

Hehe, thank you very much for the kind words Nosferatu Joe :)

I did put some time into making it and write down some of the most essential parts, the part which took the longest time was probably narrowing it down so it would not get to be too much. But I feel like it covers the most important :p

I'm sad to hear that you are no longer very active on CS:S, but I do hope you'll put your faith in your urges and come by and visit us sometime on the server. Atleast I can tell you that you're way more than just welcome, feel free to add me on steam, and write me a message, before joining and I'll come by and play a few rounds with you. Also don't worry for a defeat, you'll most likely win as I'm the big pro CS:S player myself either :P

We intend to keep up the great job and keep developing on the server, we've made a lot of work lately, and within the next month, I'll be doing a big patch on the server, and I'll probably post some information about it on this thread as well. :)

Never the less, please drop by, I'd be more than happy to see you on the server :)

Sincerely
- Manifest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:02:11 PM by Manifest »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
Re: [Server] - Dawn - High Quality WCS
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »
Bump! :D

Heya every guy and gal out there! ;D

I have decided to start working with Teller on a WCS server, (lots of fun) :D
We have recently made huge changes to our WCS server, the post has been updated accordingly! :)

This server should for now be the most stable WCS server out there for not to mention the fact that we now have over 220 unique and customized races, all races with their own set of effects! :)

I hope to see some of you swing by in the near future ;)

Sincerely
- Manifest