July 21, 2019, 05:24:32 AM

Author Topic: [Race] - Uteri - The water runner  (Read 6573 times)

Offline Muerte

• Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • Fortitude
Re: [Race] - Uteri - The water runner
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2014, 06:35:58 PM »
i think so yes
Anyways why you all code so late? Or early? Don't you guys sleep at all?
Sleep? What's that? Just put a wire up your arse and charge while you code during the night. Doesn't all do that, or is it just me??

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2014, 09:47:40 AM »
How does one go about enabling the eventscripts_noisy? Does one just paste eventscripts_noisy 1 into cfg server, or autoexe?

Not sure I know how to enable that. didn't even know it existed lol.

i think so yes

The eventscripts_noisy feature only needs to be enabled once. So using it in a file which only gets executed upon loading would be the best choice.
Personally I have it enabled in one of my block loads in one of my races located in my trixie folder. I don't know much about the feature itself but I tend to use features such as bullet_impact, player_footstep, weapon_fire and weapon_reload in my races, therefore I like to have it constantly enabled.

If you intend to run it like I do then simply download the .rar file noisyenabler.rar that I've placed in the attachments, add it to your trixie folder located in wcs/tools/. Once this is done simply restart the server and bam, eventscripts noisy is now enabled.  :D

If you prefer using the autoexec.cfg then you can also simply write
eventscripts_noisy 1
In the file and thsi would enable the noisy function for eventscripts, enjoy.  ;)

Sincerely
- Manifest

If you do not

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:25:31 PM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline MiBShidobu

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 07:34:19 PM »
Looks like a nice race, good job on it man.
Quote from: Tha Pwned
2:35 PM - La Muerte: pwned + forum = fail
2:36 PM - Tha Pwned: +1
2:36 PM - Tha Pwned: Don't quote

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »
Looks like a nice race, good job on it man.

Hello Shidobu, nice to see you around the forum again! :)
Thanks for the kind words, I am happy it falls in your taste :)

While you were gone I have also played a little around with the reworked version of IceMan of yours, the one inspired by TeacherCreature, I hope you do not mind. ???
If you want me to, I will of course be removing it from my contribution section as well as from the forum itself, as I forgot to ask you whether it was okay with you that I reworked it, although I did try to get a hold of TeacherCreature.

I hope that it is fine by you though. :)

Sincerely
- Manifest
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline MiBShidobu

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2014, 02:31:21 AM »
No problem. Like you said, it wasn't even my own original race. I only just remade it for the new WCS, besides you gave credit properly and weren't trying to steal it. Anyway, just took a gander at your other releases. Seems like you know how to make good stuff, so keep up the good work and keep chuggin'.
Quote from: Tha Pwned
2:35 PM - La Muerte: pwned + forum = fail
2:36 PM - Tha Pwned: +1
2:36 PM - Tha Pwned: Don't quote

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2014, 01:34:56 PM »
No problem. Like you said, it wasn't even my own original race. I only just remade it for the new WCS, besides you gave credit properly and weren't trying to steal it. Anyway, just took a gander at your other releases. Seems like you know how to make good stuff, so keep up the good work and keep chuggin'.

Yes I tried to make sure it did not seem like I wanted to steal anything or take credit for the race and so on.
Never the less I am happy it was okay that I reworked the race, even though you wasn't the one with the original idea it still is the concept :)

Regarding the good stuff, thank you, it means a lot hearing it from you :)
I always try to make the race fun to play an provide some unique gameplay as well as some different effects compared to what I see here on the forum.

I was wondering a bit, I know you have not been on the forum for a very long time now, atleast not commented on anything, or been active. So that made me wonder whether you are back for good now, or are you just dropping by? :)
The forum surely could use some more activity hehe :p

Sincerely
- Manifest