October 22, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

Author Topic: Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive  (Read 32964 times)

Offline ErikZen

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
  • Do This - Do That - Do What?
Hey everyone.
Me and a friend are setting up the first Danish WCS server in CSGO.
We do not have super much experience with CSGO race coding, as we have only played around with css races and stuff before.
none of our ultimates are working, only chain lightning.
Teleport,fly,suicide bomber,root you name it, nothing is working, wcs and everything else works okay.
below error is an error we get when trying to place a serpent ward when playing shadow hunter.
do you guys have any clue?
[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/xtell.py", line 99, in tell
    text = strings(text, tokens, langlib.getLangAbbreviation(player.language))
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/es_emulator/eventscripts/_libs/python/langlib.py", line 71, in call
    return self.expand(text, opts, lang)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/es_emulator/eventscripts/_libs/python/langlib.py", line 51, in expand
    k = self[text]
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/es_emulator/eventscripts/_libs/python/langlib.py", line 49, in getitem
    return super(Strings, self).getitem(self.fallback)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/configobj.py", line 554, in getitem
    val = dict.getitem(self, key)

KeyError: 'en'
We are using a hosted linux server.

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
Thank you for Reporting, I will Look into it!

Offline ErikZen

Have another issue.
My and my friend, are using the same race, on which you're supposed to spawn with 300 health.
No matter what i do, i ALWAYS spawn with 105 health, and he has the 300 he is supposed to. He can change to another race on which you're supposed to have 200, and he gets 200.
I always get 105, no matter which race i take.
It's currently set in spawn block.

EDIT: It was caused by being admin, by making my friend admin, he got the same as well.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 12:18:28 AM by eriksen0804 »

Offline Muerte

• Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • Fortitude
Do you mean wcsadmin? or do you have a custom admin plugin which gives admins more health?
Anyways why you all code so late? Or early? Don't you guys sleep at all?
Sleep? What's that? Just put a wire up your arse and charge while you code during the night. Doesn't all do that, or is it just me??

Offline ErikZen

Nope, it was through sourcemod. And not wcsadmin, by being admin and granted "root" access, then you would spawn with 105 hp every round.
Now just with using flags a-n it works.

Offline WCS - Wookie

• Level 6 Experienced
  • Qualified Teacher, working in IT and loving WCS.
Is it possible that another plugin was overriding your health as an admin to spawn you with 105hp overriding the hp set by the race. A good way to check this could be to delay the setting of health by the race on spawn.
If you like WCS and are from AUS/NZ drop by our server to take a look.

Offline ErikZen

I mean, i guess it could be, but i dont have any other plugins installed tho. But thanks for the suggestion!

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
Hmmm.. It sounds a bit strange to me, to clarify:

When you started as a normal player you had this health issue correct?

And once you got your WCSadmin you no longer had this issue? Or was the admin you assigned a regular SourceMod admin?

Your response might help us shine some light onto the issue and if it in fact is related to WC:S then we might be able to correct the issue so it won't happen to you or other people in the upcoming updates. :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline ErikZen

I'm sorry i explained the issue so bad.
Everything was working well HP wise, UNTIL i granted myself admin access (not wcsadmin), through sourcemod, AND granted myself "root" access by giving me "z" in access level.
After i did this i was stuck with 105 hp no matter which race i took.
When i then removed "z" - root access, and gave myself the flags from a-n abcdefghijklmn, then it worked. So
to sum it up: when an admin has been granted root access ("z") , then he will have this issue.
Hope that can help.

Offline ErikZen

I looked through the forums and i didnt find a category where i could ask this, so i am going to try here.
Do anyone know how i can make a certain race get a certain model?
I've downloaded some skin models and pasted them into models and materials as you're supposed to, but is it possible to set that a certain race spawns with that model?
I know you could in CSS, and i have seen it on some servers in csgo, but idk how to do it. :-)

Offline WCS - Wookie

• Level 6 Experienced
Hey Eriksen,

I don't have a CSGO server to test this on but the following command worked for me in CSS. I would usually post this into the spawn block. I'll link to an existing bit of coding as an example.

So long as you are using the ES_emulator that you can download through following the installation instructions I believe this should still work.

Code: [Select]
es playerset model event_var(userid) models/player/techknow/ironman_v3/ironman3.mdl
This would look like
spawncmd           = "es_xdoblock wcs/tools/vampire/spawn"In the races.ini

And the block would look like this.

block spawn
                    {
                     es playerset model event_var(userid) models\player\vad36vampir\vampire.mdl
                     es_msg -=Vampire Spawned=-
                    }

This is how I did it in Css, Again I can't test this in csgo unfortunately but give it a go and it might work. You will also want to look at a way of forcing people who join to use the server's skins otherwise you will start seeing errors/broken textures.

*Edit, spelling and grammar.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:18:55 AM by WCS - Wookie »

Offline ErikZen

Thanks you your reply wookie.
I've already tried that one sadly. I was admin on a wcs server in CSS, so i have quite the experience with doing this.
But it when i set it on, it only shows "ERROR" literally EVERYWHERE on the screen.
Furthermore, it doesnt even download the models etc. even though i have pasted the correct models in materials and models in the csgo folder.
Plus i have syncronized fast DL.
I have my csgo server, and if you want to test anything, feel free to pm me, as my server hasn't launched yet, so its free for testing, if you feel like it.

EDIT:Got the skin working now, my hands in firstperson are invisible tho.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:21:17 PM by eriksen0804 »

Offline ErikZen

Found another thing.
Chameleon ultimates fly and teleport is not working.
I've looked at the code and first off i saw it referred to default2 ultimates instead of default.
Tried changing that, no effect.

Other than that, i cannot see to figure out why its not working. perhaps someone can point me in the right direction?

Just to clarify:
It tells you that this round your ultimate is that and that, but teleport and flight do not work, nothing happens when pressed. I will test some more meanwhile.

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
It seems there are some things wrong with the races. I have started going through them again and I think after next weekend there might be an updated version of the races which will be fully tested on CS:GO

Offline WCS - Wookie

• Level 6 Experienced
EDIT:Got the skin working now, my hands in firstperson are invisible tho.

Fantastic to hear mate, the hands being invisible are likely due to them not being rendered correctly in the model file you are using.

It would also be really great if you could post a reply with how you got the models loading working correctly.