September 18, 2019, 12:11:33 PM

Author Topic: Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive  (Read 31627 times)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
Re: [Release] Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
Some race skills are working now, but others aren't working for me even after setting es_load wcs/races including ultimates.

Please be more specific in this matter.
Like which races have skills that doesn't work, and which skills is it that doesn't work, along with how don't they work, are they not displaying a visual effect, are they not dealing damage, or what is it exactly, if you are getting any errors in your console about the races' skills, then please send them over too.

By being specific we will be able to fix all the issues you are experiencing with the races, and help out everyone else who might be dealing with the same issues as you are. :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »
Update:

• Added support for SQL Alchemy for the levelbank. wcs_levelbank_connectstring is the new config for this in wcs_core.cfg

Offline Eareland

• Retarded retired
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Most honest is to be without a word of a lie
    • FSSM
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2018, 12:19:10 AM »
Just wanted to say thank you for this release, if I didnt do it already.  ::)

Offline coty9090

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2018, 06:18:25 AM »
There are no errors in the log/console.
Now the skills are working as far as i can tell except for some ultimates. These are the only 2 i found that wasn't working, but i'll have to check the rest some other time.

When using archmage proudmoore I try using the ultimate (Lift Off) but it does nothing. (Nothing happens except for when i try reusing the skill over it says i cant use it with 1 second left cooldown.

Orcish Horde Chain Lightning ultimate does nothing most of the time. I see it say u_chain_failed every so often but when i'm actually near an enemy it does nothing to them or visually...

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:41 AM »
I have some free time this Weekend and will Test all skills. Thank you for reporting.

And to Earland: my pleasure, nice to see some of the "old" faces around here again :)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2018, 12:00:33 PM »
When using archmage proudmoore I try using the ultimate (Lift Off) but it does nothing. (Nothing happens except for when i try reusing the skill over it says i cant use it with 1 second left cooldown.

Oh okay, well it did sound a lot worse before almost as if no skill was working at all. I am quite surprised to hear about archmage proudmoore giving difficulties as it is one of the ultimates I've used a lot myself on my servers previously. I will be looking in to this matter, probably later today.

Orcish Horde Chain Lightning ultimate does nothing most of the time. I see it say u_chain_failed every so often but when i'm actually near an enemy it does nothing to them or visually...

As for the chain lightning, I'm sure Kami will be looking into this one as he's the one most familiar with python. :-)
We will push out an update this weekend, and in that update the races will also be seperated from the actual modification, so you wont have to risk overwriting your precious files such as your level database, races.ini, admin file and race categories in the future when updating your WCS mod :-)

Thank you for reporting in the bugs, we'll see it fixed within no time! :)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline phixious

• <3 WCS :)
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2018, 08:02:03 PM »
Apparently I picked the wrong time to go on a trip. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

I will be updating my test server tonight and get some more testing in.  Have any MySQL setup files been made yet or will they be auto-created if pointed with the SQLAlchemy connection strings?

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2018, 09:48:13 PM »
What do you mean with setup files?

The setup for the MySQL connection happens all in the connectstring itself.

Layout for PyMySQL:

Code: [Select]
mysql+pymysql://<username>:<password>@<host>/<dbname>[?<options>]
You can find more at:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/dialects/mysql.html

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2018, 10:39:34 PM »
Update:

• Added automatic game detection for the default connectstring - Thanks to Ayuto
  • Databases are now saved at addons/source-python/data/plugins/wcs

Offline phixious

« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2018, 10:40:31 PM »
i was talking about the database table creation. I know that some software implements new state and will execute the create statements on their own but I was just checking to see if this was happening or if anyone had created a .sql file for mysql to create the tables.

That is all. I was considering going the mysql route and seeing about coding up a player/race stats site. I am running GameMe for game stats but i was thinking it would be cool to be able to look at a players race levels and ability build from a stats page. Maybe us it as a balancing mechanism.

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2018, 10:43:19 PM »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you establish a successfull connection to a mysql database, WCS should create all the tables on its own.

MySQL has not been tested though. I would appreciate feedback on how it goes for you :)

Offline phixious

« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2018, 10:45:41 PM »
Well, I just finished uploading the previous update.. and now i got another one to do  >:(

;D I will let you know as soon as i have some test results.

Edit: I did notice the newest package has a sounds folder. Might want to note that to anyone who is manually uploading to a FastDL server.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:50:40 PM by phixious »

Offline phixious

« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2018, 11:33:38 PM »
Sorry for double post but didn't want to edit that one again. Here is the results:

Quote from: Log
Initializing EventScripts...
[EventScripts] Loaded esc
[SP] Successfully loaded plugin 'es_emulator'.
[SP] Loading plugin 'wcs'...
[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1139, in _execute_context
context)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line 450, in do_execute
cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 161, in execute
result = self._query(query)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 317, in _query
conn.query(q)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 837, in query
self._affected_rows = self._read_query_result(unbuffered=unbuffered)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1021, in _read_query_result
result.read()
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1304, in read
first_packet = self.connection._read_packet()
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 983, in _read_packet
packet.check_error()
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 395, in check_error
err.raise_mysql_exception(self._data)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 120, in raise_mysql_exception
_check_mysql_exception(errinfo)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 115, in _check_mysql_exception
raise InternalError(errno, errorvalue)
pymysql.err.InternalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'Players.currace' in 'field list'")
The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/command.py", line 162, in load_plugin
plugin = self.manager.load(plugin_name)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/manager.py", line 193, in load
plugin._load()
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/instance.py", line 76, in _load
self.module.load()
File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/wcs.py", line 1348, in load
database.updateRank()
File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/database.py", line 132, in updateRank
all_players = self.session.query(Players).order_by(desc(Players.totallevel)).all()
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2613, in all
return list(self)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2761, in __iter__
return self._execute_and_instances(context)
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/sqlalchemy/util/compat.py", line 185, in reraise
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 983, in _read_packet
File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 120, in raise_mysql_exception
[SP] Plugin 'wcs' was unable to be loaded.

Not sure if it is the implementation or the pymysql package. I am happy to report however, that it did create the database

Image here

Edit: After switching back to the SQLite connection string. things appear to be running fine as would be expected. I am getting a pretty big list of missing .vmt files but I will figure that out later. Also, the server is in NYC if anyone wants/needs to connect to it for a specific test, just ask.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:55:46 PM by phixious »

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:58 AM »
please try and redownload the levelbank.py. I think there may have been an issue as there is the Players table two times. One time in Levelbank, one time in the core data.

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:57 PM »
Entangling Roots and Chain lightning have been fixed, thank you for reporting.