December 10, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

Author Topic: Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive  (Read 21718 times)

Offline Justflawless

• Level 0 Beginner
  • <3 WCS :)
Re: [Release] Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2018, 06:36:36 PM »
Hi guys!

Installed everything and wcs is working except:
- Wcs speed skill
- Wcs gravity skill
- Fly Skill
- And it doesn't save the races I leveled. Every reconnect I have to start over except for Undead...

Any Ideas? :-)

Hi there JustFlawless.

The issues that you desribe, "wcs speed skill, wcs gravity skill, fly skill" all seem to have been issues of the past with the older previous version of this download. These issues were fixed later down the line however.

I would like to hear when you downloaded and installed the version you are running, and I would also advice you to re-download the version from GitHub and install that one instead.

Assuming that this does not fix your issue, then I would like you to explain in detail which speed, gravity and fly skills aren't working. Like, which race the skills is in, and the name of the skill, and then post it here:
- http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=17203.msg121391;topicseen#new

That way we can take care of the issue and push out a new update, fixing the issues you and others would be experiencing.

Hi there! Thanks for responding so quick. I downloaded + installed it 4 days ago (the whole thing) I'll try to reinstall the github items :-)

thanks you'll hear from me.

Offline Justflawless

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2018, 03:44:24 PM »
Hi guys!

Installed everything and wcs is working except:
- Wcs speed skill
- Wcs gravity skill
- Fly Skill
- And it doesn't save the races I leveled. Every reconnect I have to start over except for Undead...

Any Ideas? :-)

Hi there JustFlawless.

The issues that you desribe, "wcs speed skill, wcs gravity skill, fly skill" all seem to have been issues of the past with the older previous version of this download. These issues were fixed later down the line however.

I would like to hear when you downloaded and installed the version you are running, and I would also advice you to re-download the version from GitHub and install that one instead.

Assuming that this does not fix your issue, then I would like you to explain in detail which speed, gravity and fly skills aren't working. Like, which race the skills is in, and the name of the skill, and then post it here:
- http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=17203.msg121391;topicseen#new

That way we can take care of the issue and push out a new update, fixing the issues you and others would be experiencing.

Sadly this didnt work. I did install the latest downloads. So I'll post a detailed version on the bug topic like u said :-)

Offline Lukas320

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2018, 11:15:36 AM »
First of all a big thanks to everyone who has worked on this!

Whenever CSGO came out I always told myself I would gladly do a server on CSGO if I could just use my existing files instead of switching to W3S and recreate everything in a coding language which is nothing like eventscripts..

Seeing this is just like a gift of god and I think this applies to everyone in the community, so once again huge shout out to everyone developing!

Now I'm very eager to test the mod but I can't seem to find any live public csgo servers where they use this version.
Does anyone have a public server?

PS: Not sure this is the right thread for posting something like this, but atleast it'll get some attention? ^^

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2018, 03:17:06 PM »
Hey Joe! :D

It is really nice to see you on the forums again, I have a server that you can swing by and have a look at if you want to, it is far from ready or anything, but it runs one of the older versions of this modification, which would give you an insight in how the layout and general structure is.

It still needs a lot of updating and all, but it will give you an idea of how it is :-)

Write to me on steam then I'll let you see the server as I wont launch it before I consider it to be good enough for the public. :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
Update:

• Fixed races not beeing saved
  • Removed Undead Scourge as hardcoded default race. Now the first race of your races.ini will be the default race

Offline fire_tyrone

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
Update:

• Fixed races not beeing saved
  • Removed Undead Scourge as hardcoded default race. Now the first race of your races.ini will be the default race

Awesome, Thankyou!

Offline WCS - Wookie

• Level 6 Experienced
  • Qualified Teacher, working in IT and loving WCS.
Finally got the mod installed on a server!!!

I will need to do some more testing/porting over of my old racelist into the new format.

Can anyone tell me what command changes have happened from 0.78 to this version?

TIA
If you like WCS and are from AUS/NZ drop by our server to take a look.

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
  • Languages: ESS, SQF
Now this... is INTERESTING! ok time to fire up a csgo dedi

Offline Etox

• Level 4 Intermediate
  • Do You Even Block!?
    • Lucky.Gaming
Look who's back  8)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
Now this... is INTERESTING! ok time to fire up a csgo dedi

Yeap! AND you can keep making the races the way you USED to do, I hope you'll like it!

Currently I'm working on a revamped version of the shopmenu :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
Ok, so so what's changed, then? Some things do not operate as expected, the wcsadmin menu for example doesn't like to reset players, shopmenu items activate on purchase but don't seem to do much on the reoccurring application (player_spawn, etc), the wcs_dealdamage command does not seem to function for me either. But even so! I'm willing to be patient, I have dreamed this day would come!

*EDIT*: Thanks to everyone involved!

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
Hey Naiken, thanks for letting me know about those problems. I have been testing a lot on CS:S lateley and you are right, there is some stuff that is not working on CS:GO.

In the newest version those problems should be fixed:

- Reset Player should be working right now
- Reset Race should be working right now
- Items should carry over to the next round if they are supposed to

For wcs_dealdamage I could not see any problems. Is it even recognized as a command? It's implemented via Sourcemod at the moment and should work fine independently from the WCS.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM by Kami »

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
No problem and nice one! thanks for all your work on this! re: I'm not sure tbh, I simply using vanilla races atm, haven't changed anything. No errors or anything, which is odd. perhaps I have installed wrong, I will check. Everything else seems to be working fine. Though calculations seem to be done and show correctly (i.e: You did server_var(wcs_dmg), to your opponent) etc, it just seems to never be applied, I will check over my installation process just incase.

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
Well, I'm glad to hear it atleast is not the races.

I however am aware that multiple of the shop items are currently not working, I am working on revamping the entire shopmenu for the new modification, so this will be fixed. I'm working on it as we speak in fact. :-)

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
Nice one! Nice one! at the risk of sounding like a child, I am so excited for this release!