September 26, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Author Topic: [Release] Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive  (Read 17240 times)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
Maybe a tiny change, but an actual very impactful one seeing as this will allow servers to run with a dota or league of legends like structure for their races.

For instance having Skill 1, skill 2 and skill 3 have 4 levels and ultimates having 3 levels. Or 10 levels and 3, whatever fits the server the most. I think this is great addition to the modification even though it might not appear as a biggy on the changelog it allows for a whole new concept for WCS, for those who would like to give that a go. :-)

I do have a request to this:
- Would it be possible to implement a feature allowing restrictions on leveling up a skill, saying that once you are level 8 you can put in one point in ultimate and the next time you can upgrade it will be at level 11, and the next time again would be at level 16? :-)

I know this is currently not supported, but if you could implement this is in an easy way that would not change the format that would be HUGE.  :)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
Re: [Release] Warcraft Source 0.78 for Counterstrike Source & Global Offensive
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2018, 04:26:07 PM »
Update:

• Remade all important commands from the Sourcemod Commands Plugin in SourcePython.
    This means there is no need for sourcemod anymore.
  • Removed Goblin Tinker from the default races due to crashes in CS:GO.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:46:17 PM by Kami »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2018, 12:06:55 AM »
Update:

• Remade all important commands from the Sourcemod Commands Plugin in SourcePython.
    This means there is no need for sourcemod anymore.

Awesome! Then we are at a point of running pure source.python commands that is great! :-)
Good job Kami! :-)

Edit:
The initial post should probably be updated to reflect this, so people can see they don't have to download sourcemod in order to make this modification work anymore. :-)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »
Kami are there currently a way to update the vip.ini file on the fly without having to restart the server? Like any way to refresh it that would not require a restart. Something similar to es_reload blockpath/filename ? :-)

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »
 Reloading WCS should do the trick :)

Offline Hojjke

• Level 4 Intermediate
  • I <3 WCS :)
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2018, 08:52:47 PM »
Reloading WCS should do the trick :)

Yo Kami, my console is full of this: "ERROR: Eventscripts cannot find the WCSuserdata group!"
And some skills aren't working from old races (they kinda should still work). Could this error be a problem?

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2018, 09:53:38 PM »
Well this Version uses wcsgroup (a python Made alternative to Eventscripts keygroups). Your races propably Need some Work before they run as they are supposed to. I can Look through your races and See If I can help you If you want :)

Offline Hojjke

• Level 4 Intermediate
« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2018, 10:10:45 PM »
Well this Version uses wcsgroup (a python Made alternative to Eventscripts keygroups). Your races propably Need some Work before they run as they are supposed to. I can Look through your races and See If I can help you If you want :)

Thank you Kami, but we decided to try it by ourselves :)

I'll let you know if we need help or find anybugs :P

Problem was cause we added too much trash into default ulti file

Maybe you could help us with this skill? :P

Code: [Select]
[[skill2]]
setting = "es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5"
cmd = "if (event_var(hitgroup) = 1) then playerset healthadd event_var(userid) event_var(dmg_health)"
sfx = "if (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es_getplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(attacker);if (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es_getplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 event_var(userid);if (server_var(wcs_dice) <= 15) then es_if (server_var(wcs_alive) = 1) then est_Effect 3 #a 0 sprites/lgtning.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 2 13 16 155 5 155 255"

this should work like protection from non-fatal HS, but it works with 100% chance somehow :/

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »
Try this:

[[skill2]]
setting = "es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5|es_xset wcs_chance 5"
cmd = "if (server_var(wcs_dice2) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then wcs_xalias racealias_healthulti"
racealias_healthulti = "if (event_var(hitgroup) = 1) then playerset healthadd event_var(userid) event_var(dmg_health)"
sfx = "if (server_var(wcs_dice2) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then wcs_xalias racealias_healthulti_sfx"
racealias_healthulti_sfx = "es_getplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(attacker);es_getplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 event_var(userid);es est_effect 3 #a 0 sprites/lgtning.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 2 13 16 155 5 155 255"

There is a wcs_dice for every skill (with the according number, so skill2 has wcs_dice2) to avoid interferences between skills.

I also cleaned up the sfx part with a racealias, let me know if that works

Offline Hojjke

• Level 4 Intermediate
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2018, 01:35:54 AM »
Try this:

[[skill2]]
cmd = "if (server_var(wcs_dice2) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then wcs_xalias racealias_healthulti"
racealias_healthulti = "if (event_var(hitgroup) = 1) then playerset healthadd event_var(userid) event_var(dmg_health)"
sfx = "if (server_var(wcs_dice2) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then wcs_xalias racealias_healthulti_sfx"
racealias_healthulti_sfx = "es_getplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(attacker);es_getplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 event_var(userid);es est_effect 3 #a 0 sprites/lgtning.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 2 13 16 155 5 155 255"

There is a wcs_dice for every skill (with the according number, so skill2 has wcs_dice2) to avoid interferences between skills.

I also cleaned up the sfx part with a racealias, let me know if that works

thank you Kami, works perfectly now ^^

btw, why doesn't any popup menu work in cs:go? and is there any workaround/fix for that?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:39:41 AM by Hojjke »

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #250 on: September 08, 2018, 02:02:04 AM »
Do you mean popups inside races or the Main WCS popups?

If you mean inside races then it could be a problem with the emulator. I can do some Tests on that later

Offline Hojjke

• Level 4 Intermediate
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2018, 02:16:05 AM »
Do you mean popups inside races or the Main WCS popups?

If you mean inside races then it could be a problem with the emulator. I can do some Tests on that later

inside races, yea
same as if I'm trying to use Holliday's effetcs test plugin :/

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »
I'd suggest you temporarily remove races that require popups or you try and remake them with SourcePython popups if you know how.

I'm not sure what the problem with the Eventscripts popups is but I will try to figure it out :)

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2018, 12:07:21 AM »
Update:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:09:50 AM by Kami »

Offline Hojjke

• Level 4 Intermediate
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2018, 10:11:14 PM »
Is it possible to fix this? I guess that's because es_emulator doesn't have csgo offsets or smth

Error:
Sep  9 23:53:49:  [SP] Caught an Exception:
Sep  9 23:53:49:  Traceback (most recent call last):
Sep  9 23:53:49:    File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/commands.py", line 623, in getweapon
Sep  9 23:53:49:      userid = int(command[1])
Sep  9 23:53:49:
Sep  9 23:53:49:  ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'event_var'
Sep  9 23:53:49:  [corelib/playergetset/setclip 1529] es_foreachkey: The keygroup '_primaryweapons' could not be found
Sep  9 23:53:49:  [corelib/playergetset/setclip 1531] es_foreachkey: The keygroup '_secondaryweapons' could not be found

There is my code:
block p90
{
  es es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.2 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.3 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.4 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.5 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.6 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.5 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.8 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.9 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 1.1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay 0
  //es playerget primary wcs_tmpp90 event_var(userid)
  //es wcs_removeweapon event_var(wcs_userid) 1
  wcs_getweapon event_var(userid) wcs_tmpp90 1
  if (event_var(wcs_tmpp90) = 0) do
  {
    es wcs_give event_var(userid) weapon_p90
    es_delayed .5 es playerset clip event_var(userid) weapon_p90 server_var(wcs_ammo)
es_delayed .5 wcs_setfx 1stclip event_var(userid) = 200 0
    es_tell event_var(userid) #multi #lightgreen you spawned a p90 with a #green server_var(wcs_ammo) clip   
  } 
}

block Upgrade
{
  es_getplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(attacker)
  es_getplayerlocation wcs_x2 wcs_y2 wcs_z2 event_var(userid)
  es_createvectorstring vector1 server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1)
  es_createvectorstring vector2 server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2)
  es est_effect_14 #a 0 effects/fire_cloud2.vmt server_var(vector2) server_var(vector2) 100 100 1000
  es_delayed .1 es est_effect_14 #a 0 effects/fire_cloud2.vmt server_var(vector2) server_var(vector1) 100 100 1000
  es_delayed .2 es est_effect_14 #a 0 effects/fire_cloud2.vmt server_var(vector2) server_var(vector1) 100 100 1000
  es_delayed .3 es est_effect_14 #a 0 effects/fire_cloud2.vmt server_var(vector2) server_var(vector1) 100 100 1000
  es es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.2 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.3 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.4 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.5 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.6 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 0.5 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 0.8 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood3.vmt
  es_delayed 0.9 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood1.vmt
  es_delayed 1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay effects/mh_blood2.vmt
  es_delayed 1.1 es_cexec event_var(userid) r_screenoverlay 0
  //wcs_getweapon event_var(attacker) wcs_tmp144 1
  if (event_var(weapon) = p90) do
  {
//es wcs spawn event_var(attacker) 1
es_delayed .2 es wcs_removeweapon event_var(attacker) 1
es_delayed .5 es wcs_give event_var(attacker) weapon_ak47
    //es_delayed .5 es playerset clip event_var(attacker) weapon_ak47 server_var(wcs_ammo)
es_delayed .6 wcs_setfx 1stclip event_var(attacker) = 200 0
    es_tell event_var(attacker) #multi #lightgreen you spawned an ak47 with a #green server_var(wcs_ammo) clip 
  }
  if (event_var(weapon) = ak47) do
  {
es_delayed .2 es wcs_removeweapon event_var(attacker) 1
es_delayed .5 es wcs_give event_var(attacker) weapon_m4a1
    //es_delayed 1 playerset clip event_var(attacker) weapon_m4a1 server_var(wcs_ammo)
es_delayed .6 wcs_setfx 1stclip event_var(attacker) = 200 0
    es_tell event_var(attacker) #multi #lightgreenyou spawned an m4a1 with a #green server_var(wcs_ammo) clip

}
  if (event_var(weapon) = m4a1) do
  {
    if (server_var(wcs_dice) <= 50) do
{
      es wcs_setfx health event_var(userid) + server_var(wcs_health)
      es_tell event_var(attacker) #multi #lightgreen you have gained #green server_var(wcs_health) hp
     }
    if (server_var(wcs_dice) >= 50) do
    {
  //es wcs spawn event_var(wcs_userid) 1
  es wcs_setfx speed event_var(attacker) = server_var(wcs_speed) 0
  es_set wcs_speed_var server_var(wcs_speed)
  es_xmath wcs_speed_var * 100
  es_xmath wcs_speed_var - 100
  es wcs_decimal wcs_speed_var server_var(wcs_speed_var)
      es_tell event_var(attacker) #multi #lightgreenyou have gained #green server_var(wcs_speed) speed     
  }
  }
}

code works perfect tho, but errors..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:10:45 AM by Hojjke »