September 24, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

Author Topic: Submit your bugs!  (Read 6012 times)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
Re: Submit your bugs!
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2018, 11:00:29 AM »
Hi Kami!

I have added the new WC:S version to a CS:GO server of mine. I have started testing it whilst I fix and balance my racelist to work for CS:GO. During this I came across some issues and bugs.

Setfx
Code: [Select]
[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/setfx.py", line 24, in _setfx_command
    player = Player(index_from_userid(userid))

ValueError: Conversion from "Userid" (4) to "Index" failed.

File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/setfx.py", line 24, in _setfx_command
    player = Player(index_from_userid(userid))

ValueError: Conversion from "Userid" (5) to "Index" failed.

File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/setfx.py", line 17, in _setfx_command
    userid = int(command[2])

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Experience Configuration - This has been fixed
[Spoiler]
It would appear as if depite the bots having their own configurations for experience gains and experience yielding they do not seem to work correctly. When I kill a bot on my server I will get 100 kill experience, 50 experience for the headshot and 100 experience for the knife kill. I am not certain how extensive this is, due to my current settings on my server I have only been able to test the headshot, kill and knife experience, but I guess this is a bug that might persists throughout the entirety of the experience system and not only be limited to those three. Below are my bot and player experience values respetively.

Bot experience values
// Default Value: 10
   bot_kill_exp 40

// Default Value: 3
   bot_headshot_exp 10

// Default Value: 10
   bot_knife_exp 35

Player experience values
// Default Value: 20
   player_kill_exp 100

// Default Value: 5
   player_headshot_exp 50

// Default Value: 15
   player_knife_exp 100

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Clantag races - It is no longer possible to set someone's clan tag currently. (Possibly an offset problem in source python).
In my wcs_core.cfg I have wcs_activate_clantag_races set to 1, and I have also tried with having it at 0. In neither of the two instances were the players' clantags displayed as the race they were currently playing. Below is my server's current value of this setting.

// Default Value: 1
   wcs_activate_clantag_races 1

Keyinfo / Keymenu
Having wcs_activate_keymenu set to 1 you will be able to see the keyinfo menu in the left side where the menus usually are. When opening the menus this menu closes, earlier today 50% of the time the keymenu would not close whilst having the other menus open, after a fresh restart this was solved and I haven't had this issue for the rest of the day so that's good. I'll try and replicate the issue, and check for information in the console if I can make it happen again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:49:13 AM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
  • Languages: ESS, SQF
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2018, 11:48:57 AM »
Thanks for the speedy resolutions, but I regret to announce that I have a new issue that resulted in a crash, Raceinfo is fixed but I believe it's a similar scenario that is causing this:

Net channel ratelimit exceeded for XX.XX.XXX.XXX:27006: 67 packets rejected.

File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\listeners\tick.py", line 80, in _tick
    self.pop(0).execute()
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\listeners\tick.py", line 161, in execute
    return self.callback(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 607, in give_xp
    self.give_level(amount_of_levels)
  File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 636, in give_level
    maxlevel = int(racedb.races[self.currace]['numberoflevels'])

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '10|10|10|5|5|10'

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2018, 12:08:47 PM »
Fixed! :) Thank you again for reporting

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
Nice one! Thanks Kami. and no problem, I will report all I find. #makeWCSgreatagain

Offline rossobenoit

• Level 0 Beginner
  • <3 WCS :)
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2018, 03:05:04 PM »
I would like to put this mod on a windows server but I see an error I do not understand

File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\plugins\command.py", line 162, in load_plugin
    plugin = self.manager.load(plugin_name)
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\plugins\manager.py", line 194, in load
    plugin._load()
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\plugins\instance.py", line 74, in _load
    self.module = import_module(self.import_name)
  File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 638
    if '|' in nol:

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

[SP] Plugin 'wcs' was unable to be loaded.

Offline Kami

• Developer
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Pokemon Master!
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2018, 05:42:50 PM »
Thank you, I made a typo in the code. Should be fixed :)

Offline rossobenoit

• Level 0 Beginner
  • <3 WCS :)
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »
the wcs is working now but the ultimate does not work on any race i do not see any effects just the menu

SP] Loading plugin 'wcs'...

[SP] Encountered a Warning:
  File '..\addons\source-python\packages\site-packages\sqlalchemy\dialects\sqlite\base.py', line 558: DeprecationWarning
    invalid escape sequence \d

File '..\addons\source-python\packages\site-packages\sqlalchemy\dialects\sqlite\base.py', line 1331: DeprecationWarning
    invalid escape sequence \w

File '..\addons\source-python\packages\site-packages\sqlalchemy\dialects\sqlite\base.py', line 1332: DeprecationWarning
    invalid escape sequence \(

[SP] Successfully loaded plugin 'wcs'.

plugin 'wcs'...
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_resize" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_aoe" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_getplayerindex" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_setmodel" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_getindex" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_fade" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_absorb" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_setresist" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_randplayer" but it wasn't found
L 08/29/2018 - 15:40:37: Console detour tried to unhook command "wcs_getviewentity" but it wasn't found
Le NOOB SanS Nom killed Cυт мαɢιC with knife.

I am sure I have done the installation correctly

I do not go if my message has been understandably understood I do not speak English basic I speak french but so I want to say that the wcs is running but the race we can not I tested all race but nothing market

I'm sorry about my mistake the race could not walk I had done
es_load races no es_load wcs/races
thank you very much Kami
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:38:52 PM by rossobenoit »

Offline Naiken

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2018, 04:54:33 PM »
Hey, here's another potential issue due to the new levelling system, also appears Bots do not spend their points on level up now. Cheers

File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 1470, in on_tick
    level = wcsplayers[userid].all_races[race]['level']

KeyError: 'level'

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:57:39 PM by Naiken »