July 06, 2020, 05:03:48 AM

Author Topic: [Race] - Uteri - The water runner  (Read 967 times)

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
[Race] - Uteri - The water runner
« on: January 10, 2018, 02:47:55 AM »
Hello everybody! :)

I talked with JungleDev and he encouraged me to release a new race, and this is the result, hope you'll it.
I have taken some pictures of the effects, the pictures are not that good, but it is safe to say that the effects look way better in-game.
The race, and effect pictures as well as a guide on how to install this race can be found in the attachments.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys :D

Uteri - The water runner

Skill 1: Water running
Increases your movement speed by 6-60% also grants you 15 health

Skill 2: Aquaplaning
15-60% Chance to reduce or remove slow debuffs from yourself

Skill 3: Corrupted bubbles
If the enemy's speed is lower than yours you have 3-30% chance to deal 3-25 additional damage

Skill 4: Water marks
20-65% Chance of adding a mark to the target, stacking up to 4, lasts for one round or till death

Skill 5: Waves of desolation
Deals between 15 and 25 damage to all enemies within 200-425 range and 5 to 10 damage per mark the target has on him

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:32:32 PM by Manifest »
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the new WCS version by Kami.
Re: [Race] - Uteri - The water runner
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:45:22 PM »
I recommend re-downloading all the races submitted by me, except for the ones for the CS:S only races.

Because they have all received the same update, making them compatible with both CS:S and CS:GO. With this update sounds for both CS:S and CS:GO have also been added, so races that was missing sounds for CS:GO before have now been fixed.

This race have received an update, I recommend all users to re-download the race.
Unless bugs are reported then this should be the final update for this race.
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."