January 21, 2020, 10:44:31 PM

Author Topic: [Race pack]All SpecDo WCS server races.  (Read 251 times)

Offline specdo

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
  • <3 WCS :)
[Race pack]All SpecDo WCS server races.
« on: December 08, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »
Hello dear people,
I've now decided to release the races I had on SpecDo WCS.
As I forgot to pay the server everything got deleted sadly, but I was able to find an old backup of the races.
Also I have completely stopped playing CS:S and anything to do with it there for I don't have any of the WCS tools such as the validator or what ever it was called. But I'm pretty sure the race pack has at least 360 races.
The races are more on the "OP" side then balanced as I was 11 years when I made the server and stopped working on it at 15 I didn't know better.

I still stand by what I said before "Most people here are selfish for not releasing their races after the server goes down for good."
With that said I would also like to say thank you for this great community yet toxic. Took ages to learn because of the little to no help I got here. Manifest one of the few who actually wasted time on me.

NOTE: because everything got deleted I do not have any effects/ultimate's for the custom races.
also if i find some more files from the server I will edit this post.

For any admins/mods here read: I don't know if I posted this in the right section but idc tbh. I'm leaving this community for good and wanted to give back. Feel free to move it to the right section.

--JockeBoiiTV/SpecDo

Offline BRAVORA

• Level 0 Beginner
  • Proffesional community server "stress" tester
Re: [Race pack]All SpecDo WCS server races.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 09:57:30 PM »
Quote Collection

Manifest : I love Swedish Women.
Manifest: "I think CSGO will also be a more mature audience when we announce CSGO"
Manifest: "10 inches restraining order from my penis"
Helve: heh if it is really too much i'll just fuck the sandwich