November 30, 2020, 02:47:21 AM

Author Topic: change message upon joining server  (Read 566 times)

Offline fizdog

• Level 0 Beginner
change message upon joining server
« on: September 08, 2020, 04:20:29 AM »
how can i change the message shown where chat is that says "Welcome to this WCS server"?

also another question is, is there a setting within wcs to disable all map requirements like getting hostages, planting the bomb etc or do i need another mod for that?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 04:25:11 AM by fizdog »

Offline Manifest

• Race & effect creator
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Content creator for the WCS version by ThaPwned.
Re: change message upon joining server
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 08:47:04 AM »
Hi Fizdog!

Welcome to the forum, it is currently not that active on here as a lot of the communication and support has moved over to Warcraft-Source's Official Discord server, so in the future if you want support in a bit faster fashion then I suggest joining it, there are also certain perks that server owners and their developers can benefit from :)
https://discord.com/invite/zYASbKz

But in regard to your question; no I do not believe the current warcraft-source modification has such a built-in feature as of this moment, nor do I believe it is in the planned changes. I think in what you want to do is get an external plugin which handles these kind of things.

In regards to the Welcome to this WCS Server message, I believe Tha Pwned will be better at answering this question than I, as it is part of the core, which is his domain. He too can also be easier reached through our official discord server. :)
"BRAVORA: Bruh it is fucking operation crystal night when you are approving races."