August 18, 2019, 03:58:28 PM

Author Topic: Couple of things!  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Devilfish

• Level 0 Beginner
Couple of things!
« on: March 18, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »
Hi guys, just like to say cracking mod, absolutly love it but couple of things ive noticed whilst running on a dedi linux box!

wcs_feedbackurl could not be found &
wcs_lng_mole could not be found.
wcs_cfg_savexpround could not be found

all are referanced in the wcs.txt file so not to sure whats going on there.

Now im running the latest versions of mani, events & tools & ver 0.68  of your mod so just thought id post on here about the couple of bugs or maybe you can point me in the right direction to fix them, might help with the stability of the mod!

regards!

Offline kryptonite

• <WCS coder>
  • Administrator
  • Level 7 Expert
    • http://wc3source.de
Couple of things!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 10:57:54 AM »
thanks for the report !
We always try to avoid any warning or error message, and its significantly less than in v2.0 or so...

wcs_feedbackurl only inits when wcs_cfg_nofeedback = 0, if its =1 and you say "feedback" it will raise this warning.

wcs_lng_mole was introduced in v0.65, so I dont know why it causes an error. Maybe you have an old language file ?

wcs_cfg_savexpround is declared in the new config file. Maybe you have an old config file ??
Buy me a ...

Offline Devilfish

• Level 0 Beginner
Couple of things!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 07:26:56 PM »
thnx for the pointers will check files etc and report back :)

Offline Devilfish

• Level 0 Beginner
Couple of things!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »
yep checked files and am I bad, thought id already updated them but apparently not. all good now.  sorry about the false alarm :( now as for the showrank command in the suggestions area what you reckon guys, would be mint! if it puts overheads on the db file or cpu maybe have option to turn it on/off like showtop10 :)