May 26, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

Author Topic: [ES] EAGLES SCREAM!  (Read 760 times)

Offline Déjà Vu

• Level 0 Beginner
[ES] EAGLES SCREAM!
« on: July 17, 2008, 05:32:33 AM »
Eagles Scream is just going to be a fun clan that I'm setting up, as I said, for fun. Anyone is free to join.

Server is running WCS v0.75 for stability, couldn't get the others to work.

The server is quite new so I'm looking for suggestions to bring people and make it an all around better place to be.

It is new so I only have the default races, I'm going to be looking deep into the races to see which ones will keep the game fair and fun.

RATES
======

x2 Kill EXP
x2 Plant EXP
x1.5 Explosion EXP
x2 Defuse EXP
x4 Knife EXP

..thats it, right?

Also - I'm going to be selling EXP for players if you're interested, I know it makes it unfair but I need to make money to keep the server up for all of you to play, and if I make enough money I can upgrade it, get a website, vent, everything.

Also selling An Admin group designed for players, I designed it with certain flags so you can't abuse yet it's still worth paying for.

PRICES
======

EXP - 1$/10,000 EXP

Admin - 5$+/month OR 22.45/Life

Monthly comes with 50K Exp
Life comes with 220K EXP

SERVER IP
=========
8.9.36.81:27015

If you're interested in joining EAGLES SCREAM! Just ask :)

#REMEMBER#

Please! Leave suggestions for the server, if you don't like it, TELL ME what you don't like about it, therefore I can get it worked out or set you straight! If you don't give me critisism my server can't get better! So please!

Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that no admins can edit their EXP - I don't think it's fair at all, purchasing EXP is fine since you earn it, but EXP comes with Admin packages so they are getting EXP.

I don't even edit MY exp ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 05:35:46 AM by Déjà Vu »