December 16, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

Poll

Should this be a sticky?

Yes
32 (72.7%)
No
12 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: entire wcs mod with 200 perfect working races for wcs 0.77  (Read 96601 times)

Offline Rasmus

• Trapped in between
  • Level 7 Expert
entire wcs mod with 200 perfect working races for wcs 0.77
« on: August 21, 2008, 06:11:19 PM »
Here for all you lazy people, is my [H.F.M.] Clan wcs servers 200 races racefile.
IF YOU DON'T READ THIS AND THE OTHER PAGES BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION YOU WON'T GET ANY HELP FURTHER ON!
Just put the files where the name indicates and replace the pre-existing files with those you download here.
be sure to have the newest es and est!
IF YOU WANT TO USE THE RACES, THEN YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ALL THE FILES ATTACHED, IN ORDER TO MAKE IT WORK!

Please let me know if there are any wrongs in the racefile.
I know that there are some es_tell mistakes in the races made by damakex race coder, but i dont know which races it is right now. so if you notice it, please note which race it is, so i have a possibility to de-bug it.

I'm pretty sure this is written somewhere else in the topic,
but the racepack is build on the racepack by zero skills with 120 races, but i deleted some, added some of my own and other races, so this is NOT a copy, dont blaim me if any other pack looks like this one, because whatever ou say i've spend like 15 - 24 hours on this pack (if not more) since i started it.

Kind regards
Rasmus

EDIT: Newest (FULL FUNCTIONAL) es_wcsraces_db.txt uploaded
EDIT2: The 14th of october I added a new racefile with 200 races and the hell scripts. added link for downloading zombie files - IMPORTANT!! http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/topic,3143.0.html just un-zip the files and put the skin files where the folders indicate, and for the sound, put it in sound\wcs\zombie  if you dont have the zombie folder, then make it.
EDIT3: added the minion script for download. put it in eventscripts\minion. I guess you do not have the minion folder, so just create a new one, and name it minion, and then put the es_minion.txt in the folder.
EDIT4: I need more space to post files, so from now on you will find the rest of the files in the post just beneath this post.
EDIT5: Added the newest es_WCSraces_db.txt and es_WCSultimates.txt
EDIT6: on the 2nd of december i updated the races, ultimates and language files
EDIT7: on the 24th of december i updated the races_db and ultimates.txt files (did some debugging between the 23rd and 24th)
EDIT8: today the 7th of January i uploaded a new and improved version of my es_WCSraces_db.txt (this update is important since i have removed some bugs from some of the races)
EDIT9: here's a link for it all in folders as it should be.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 200 days!]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 06:11:55 PM by WCA | Rasmus [DK] »
where would you put the comma in the following telegram from a wife, to her husband in the navy?
"Not getting any better hurry home!"

Offline Rasmus

• Trapped in between
  • Level 7 Expert
Re: entire wcs mod with 172 perfect working races
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »
your welcome.

EDIT1: In case you dont know what to do with these files, i will tell you.
first, make two folders inside your eventscripts folder. one named portal and another one named HOLLIDAY.
IT'S IMPORTANT THAT THE NAMES ARE WRITTEN JUST AS IT SAYS ABOVE!!!!
Then put the es_HOLLIDAY in the HOLLIDAY folder and the other two in the portal folder.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 200 days!]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:05:58 PM by [H.F.M.]Rasmus{Chef} »
where would you put the comma in the following telegram from a wife, to her husband in the navy?

Offline Jerod

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 12:34:18 AM »
Think they are broken.. I get to the level of a race, and it says, No higher then level 40 or something. When the race req. level 500.. Can you fix that?

(Edit_1_)
What kind of retard, put the minimum level 40 for all the races, when the Req. Level is say 41- hmm. What the fuck is my answer lol.

I fixed them in my files, so if you want the 173 races I have, or like 180 races, just send me a PM
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:55:20 AM by Jerod »

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:40:22 PM »
Hello guys im new at this WCS Mod

I have a dedicated server and i just don't have any idea how to instal this pack!!!!

there is not even one file with the same name of those in my wcs folder

Can someone explain to me plz??

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 08:08:17 AM »
Tnkz i had used the command es_install wcs autoload and this didn't work fine...

now i downloaded the full version and the server is running realy good :)

Tnkz a lot for this pack.....

(I still have some troubles adding me as a admin)

(I have a CSS with no steam see my admin file)

Code: [Select]
"WCSadmin"
{
  // Edit the admins here !
  // check the Kryptonite example,
  // it should be all self-explaining.
  // if a player has no flags or all 0,
  // he can just access the menu, but not execute
  // anything. The Name is just for overview.
  //
  // STEAM_ID_LAN is not working anymore, since
  // this would allow all LAN players to have admin.
  //

// internet gaming, unique Steam ID for admin
  "189.34.20.202"
  {
    "name"            "Element --> SMOKEz"
    "give_xp_level"   "1"
    "give_money"      "1"
    "take_level"      "1"
    "reset_player"    "1"
    "script_settings" "1"
  }

// on local servers or LAN party, insert your IP for admin
  "192.168.0.1"
  {
    "name"            "Element --> SMOKEz"
    "give_xp_level"   "1"
    "give_money"      "1"
    "take_level"      "1"
    "reset_player"    "1"
    "script_settings" "1"
  }

// insert new admins here....

// End of admin list
}

Or i can't use IP instead of Steam on this file????

Offline Rasmus

• Trapped in between
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:01:49 PM »
you could just have set the var which enables the minimum/maximum level in es_WCSconfig_db.txt to 0.
i know i made a mistake, but i just  did as i said above on my server

Don't you just love sharing your work with the public and then they call you a retard simply because you make a mistake or want to have your server run a specific way?

Thanks,
- Koshy

Yeah koshy, i just love being called a retard for not mentioning that they might have to do as i said, just because i had forgotten that i had set the maximum level thing.
Its just great to see that people really appreciate the work i putted into this!

If they just knew how long time it takes to put a that big race pack together and make it run as close to perfect, they might just think twice before they post.

Kind regards
Rasmus

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 04:31:17 AM »
Think they are broken.. I get to the level of a race, and it says, No higher then level 40 or something. When the race req. level 500.. Can you fix that?

(Edit_1_)
What kind of retard, put the minimum level 40 for all the races, when the Req. Level is say 41- hmm. What the fuck is my answer lol.

I fixed them in my files, so if you want the 173 races I have, or like 180 races, just send me a PM

Guys this problem is already fixed... but i want to know if there is any way to fix this in other way....

Cause i don't want make someone reach lvl 50 in one class to get a class that require lvl 50....

My objetive is if someone get the required level in TOTAL LEVEL he will be able to access the next class....

Today i notice that he needs to get One class lvl 50 to get Blood Mage... but the guys already have total level 60+....

So this     
"required_level"    "50"
Can be
Human 15
Night Elf 15
undead 20
= 50 = Can use the race

Did i make myself clear??? My english isn't too good!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:01:22 AM by SMOKEz »

Offline daredevil

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
hey many thx whas loking for that.  :mrgreen:

ps mange thak m8  :twisted:

Offline Rasmus

• Trapped in between
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »
hmm...
required lvl you should just leave as it is (i say that because it takes a hell of a long time to set it for 172 races, and because i've made it so when they reach lvl 100 they get 5 new races, and that's the same for every time they get another 100 lvls.)

if you just do as i mentioned above, there should be no problem, i dont have any problem on my server: 85.190.14.51:27015

Tnkz a lot for your anwser, but mine is a realy small server...

So if someone join today, let's see....

He get Night Elf Race.....

Them he play until get lvl 50, he can change to Blood Mage or Keep leveling his Night Elf to be able to pick Ying Yang or he keep leveling Night Elf to get the next race....

IF he take Blood Mage he need to level this race until lvl 60 to get the Ying Yang, instead of just level only more 10 levels with his Night Elf...

Maybe my server will become empty becouse is too hard to get new classes!!!

There is no way to use Total Level (of the player) as a requirement instead the Race level he is already leveling?

The total required lvl is exactly what is used!
if you have 15 lvl on each of the first four (Undead, Human, Orchis and Night Elf) you have 60 lvl in all, if you then lvl the fift race to 40 you have 100 lvls total and you can choose the next five races.

simple as that

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »
hmm...
required lvl you should just leave as it is (i say that because it takes a hell of a long time to set it for 172 races, and because i've made it so when they reach lvl 100 they get 5 new races, and that's the same for every time they get another 100 lvls.)

if you just do as i mentioned above, there should be no problem, i dont have any problem on my server: 85.190.14.51:27015

Tnkz a lot for your anwser, but mine is a realy small server...

So if someone join today, let's see....

He get Night Elf Race.....

Them he play until get lvl 50, he can change to Blood Mage or Keep leveling his Night Elf to be able to pick Ying Yang or he keep leveling Night Elf to get the next race....

IF he take Blood Mage he need to level this race until lvl 60 to get the Ying Yang, instead of just level only more 10 levels with his Night Elf...

Maybe my server will become empty becouse is too hard to get new classes!!!

There is no way to use Total Level (of the player) as a requirement instead the Race level he is already leveling?

The total required lvl is exactly what is used!
if you have 15 lvl on each of the first four (Undead, Human, Orchis and Night Elf) you have 60 lvl in all, if you then lvl the fift race to 40 you have 100 lvls total and you can choose the next five races.

simple as that

Tnkz a lot, this is what i want to know :)

Offline Berettonawak

• French
  • Level 7 Expert
  • Big Berettonawak is watching you...
    • Coding-Alliance.Com : A bunch of coders? Why not a bunch of players? :P
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
you forgot to post WCSadmin  :P
Quote from: N0life
Beret, keep yourself focusing on 1 project. Be sure to memorize that down since it sounds good.
Quote from: myself
i love tuna juice :D
Quote from: Pietro
=CA= Pietro: back
=CA= Pietro: sorry, was downstair sharing my chocolate with my cat
=CA= Pietro: you should see his face when he ate it xD
Quote from: myself
=CA= Berettonawak: just because you don't have hope doesn't mean we're doomed

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
you forgot to post WCSadmin  :P

Yeah can u post the WCSadmin?

The guys in this post told me to ask u this file :)

http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/topic,5103.msg34491.html#msg34491

Offline mikeyrocks

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 04:33:06 AM »
I get a really really bad error.

Choosing Terminator failed. Sorry, you have a too high level, difference is 60
How do I fix this!??!?

I need help and FAST!!!
How do I make it so everyone that level or above can use it!??! I want it so everyone can play that race other than the people below lvl 40, it like this on all my race's!!!! Pleasee help!!!

Offline Rasmus

• Trapped in between
  • Level 7 Expert
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 07:22:32 AM »
I get a really really bad error.

Choosing Terminator failed. Sorry, you have a too high level, difference is 60
How do I fix this!??!?

I need help and FAST!!!
How do I make it so everyone that level or above can use it!??! I want it so everyone can play that race other than the people below lvl 40, it like this on all my race's!!!! Pleasee help!!!

you could just have set the var which enables the minimum/maximum level in es_WCSconfig_db.txt to 0.
i know i made a mistake, but i just  did as i said above on my server (posted in my second post in this topic.)

I will post my custom wcs admin, but it wont be untill later.

Offline SMOKEz

• Level 0 Beginner
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
Tnkz Ramsus....

And tnkz a lot for this pack my server is full because of this :)