July 16, 2019, 07:25:19 AM

Author Topic: Complete Race Pack with 241 races  (Read 8180 times)

Offline trappe2

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
Complete Race Pack with 241 races
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:42:04 PM »

Offline Volkano,

• Level 3 Trained Apprentice
Re: Complete Race Pack with 241 races
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:14:10 PM »
Race #12 for lvl 100
Race #13 for lvl 6000
Race #14 for lvl 7000
Race #15 for lvl 4000
Race #16 for lvl 500
Race #17 for lvl 2000
Race #18 for lvl 3000

Well very confused race pack \o/

Offline D3vil

• Level 7 Expert
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »
lol

Offline anturaj

• Level 1 Trained Beginner
    • WarcraftZonE
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
lol what is wrong with this pack?:|

Offline Texno

• Level 7 Expert
    • 1337Forums
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
still no credits to me ?

Offline Chuck

• Level 7 Expert
    • TMU WEBSITE!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »
tehre is tons of race pack... there nothing you can do texno... only not sharing them ur code

Offline DanMister

• Level 7 Expert
  • no autographs, please.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »
lol 241 races is quite a bit of races
theres a thing called copy and paste. I think someone named Bill Gates made it…. -DanMister

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."   Elbert Hubbard

Offline Texno

• Level 7 Expert
    • 1337Forums
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Naat...
I have more.
and dude, this race pack is started by my race pack...

Offline DanMister

• Level 7 Expert
  • no autographs, please.
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 01:39:02 AM »
but holliday, your races are like the mind of michael bay... if you don't know what i mean by that lemme give it to ya.

"AND THEN! will throw in a huge explosion!!! like peeerrrkkkoooowww!!!! and everyone around will just die!!! all like reeeaaawwrrr!!!! and stuffsh!!! and then a big 16-wheeler will flip over all like LEEWAREWFAKSDJF!!!!"

what im saying is... their op'd more then a mofo.   I'm not trying to say their bad. (cuz your an awesome coder) im just sayin.... a whee bit over powered (and by whee i mean "OMG THATS NOT FAIR)...
theres a thing called copy and paste. I think someone named Bill Gates made it…. -DanMister

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."   Elbert Hubbard

Zawmbee

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 05:37:08 AM »
but holliday, your races are like the mind of michael bay... if you don't know what i mean by that lemme give it to ya.

"AND THEN! will throw in a huge explosion!!! like peeerrrkkkoooowww!!!! and everyone around will just die!!! all like reeeaaawwrrr!!!! and stuffsh!!! and then a big 16-wheeler will flip over all like LEEWAREWFAKSDJF!!!!"

what im saying is... their op'd more then a mofo.   I'm not trying to say their bad. (cuz your an awesome coder) im just sayin.... a whee bit over powered (and by whee i mean "OMG THATS NOT FAIR)...

Stop being ignorant, and also stupid if you do not know what that means (Reason through previous statements).  What Holliday publishes are not for your stupid critique, but on a different level.  Of course they are fair as long as a proper level requirement is set.  His races are custom and different, in which just because you want to be a little bitch about something you couldn't get before another person, doesn't mean you need to be a god damn idiot and whine like a baby.  Who the heck are you to give any points out?  You just publish a negative aspect and not give general support.  You need to rethink about what you type before publishing it.  

"Nuff Said"

-Zawmbee

*Edit* :
Your A Dumbass, re-read the damn statement.  I said you were stupid if you do not know what it meant, not because you were ignorant...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 05:58:28 PM by Zawmbee »

Offline DisturbeD

• Level 5 Trained Intermediate
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »
TexNo isnt Holliday btw.. he just got his ava...
And ignorant doesn mean stupid in the first way! You can always adjust races if you think they are overpowered; so the statement, that a race is shit because it is overpowered, is stupid (now you can blow with your smart word Zawmbee).
But since DanMister said that he didn want to criticize Holliday, I think his post doesn deserve such a long reply.

"Nuff Said"

Offline Texno

• Level 7 Expert
    • 1337Forums
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »
Lolz...
i made this race pack when i was like 12 years :P
for my first zm server...

Zawmbee

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »
TexNo isnt Holliday btw.. he just got his ava...
And ignorant doesn mean stupid in the first way! You can always adjust races if you think they are overpowered; so the statement, that a race is shit because it is overpowered, is stupid (now you can blow with your smart word Zawmbee).
But since DanMister said that he didn want to criticize Holliday, I think his post doesn deserve such a long reply.

"Nuff Said"

"1.    lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man. " http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorant
"Ignorance is the state in which one lacks knowledge, is unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance
"1 a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified" http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant

Now you are being ignorant, and as well being stupid... try telling me a damn definition again.  A lack of knowledge means that someone is stupid towards a certain subject at hand, or are you just oblivious as well?

*Edit*:
Dumb ass... again.  If you read the damn statement I was not connecting the two together, I was adding to it.  Now you are both morons...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 05:58:46 PM by Zawmbee »

Offline DanMister

• Level 7 Expert
  • no autographs, please.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 03:07:24 AM »
omg zawmbee why do you have to be such and uptight douchebag about everything?

just because i say.

what im saying is... their op'd more then a mofo.   I'm not trying to say their bad. (cuz your an awesome coder) im just sayin.... a whee bit over powered (and by whee i mean "OMG THATS NOT FAIR)...

doesn't mean i don't like what he does (because his races are funner then hell to play) it means he puts alot of work into his races and makes them "unique".

so omg zawmbee just stfu!

btw, lacking knowledge does not make you stupid...

stupid:lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupid

so technically that makes you ignorant for thinking being stupid is being ignorant.  all stupid means is that your not as quick, not that you don't know the topic at hand.

Zawmbee

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »
omg zawmbee why do you have to be such and uptight douchebag about everything?

just because i say.

what im saying is... their op'd more then a mofo.   I'm not trying to say their bad. (cuz your an awesome coder) im just sayin.... a whee bit over powered (and by whee i mean "OMG THATS NOT FAIR)...

doesn't mean i don't like what he does (because his races are funner then hell to play) it means he puts alot of work into his races and makes them "unique".

so omg zawmbee just stfu!

btw, lacking knowledge does not make you stupid...

stupid:lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupid

so technically that makes you ignorant for thinking being stupid is being ignorant.  all stupid means is that your not as quick, not that you don't know the topic at hand.

Wow, you really do not understand literature.  If you are ignorant: you are lacking in knowledge or in training, meaning you are lacking in keenness of mind as well when it is towards a subject you know nothing of.  You are unable to be as quick since you lack the knowledge to answer, therefore making a connection to each definition with the way it was used.  If it helps, here are a some more words to describe you:

callowness, crudeness, empty-headedness, illiteracy, lack of education, mental incapacity, naiveté, shallowness, unawareness, vagueness

*Edit*:
Thought you may need help being able to connect the damn two words together rather then shout off your mouths...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:01:53 PM by Zawmbee »